• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot Sync Outlook calendar to Google calendar

Atlanticgrl

Lurker
Oct 31, 2018
I had an LG V20 and had my Outlook calendar synced INTO the resident Android/Google calendar, no problem.

Then I got an LG G7 and I cannot sync the Outlook calendar to the Google cal any longer. I have the OL account added to the calendar, I have the sync permissions for the calendar turned on, I have the calendar storage permissions on, everything on both sides is permitted. Yet, the events on the OL calendar will not populate to the Google calendar. I have everything set up exactly as I did on the V20.

Please help.

So is your outlook calendar visible in the list of calendars in the Google Calendar app (even if the events are not visible)? I've had problems with outlook calendars in other apps before, but in that case I couldn't add the calendar to the other app at all. So if you can add the calendar but not see the events your problem is different from the one I had, and so it's unlikely that what fixed it for me would be relevant.

Upvote 0
Make sure you update Google Calendar to its latest update. In Google Calendar go into settings and see if you see the accounts on your device. Google Calendar works best if you add your account to Gmail and it will sync birthdays, Events and appointments from there by checking each account box you want synced.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones