1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Cannot update to ZVD.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vyncentcarver, Jan 13, 2014.

1. vyncentcarver

vyncentcarver Newbie
    None

Oct 18, 2011
    So I've been having a problem, I have Stock ZVB on my Esteem. When I enable USB debugging (with Windows drivers installed), and run the LG update tool, it states that ZVB is the latest version, which definitely isn't true.

Any help? Hoping to get on ZVD or ZVE.

Advertisement

2. fullbloodedmut

fullbloodedmut Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 23, 2011
    Male
    pro-bono 2nd hand at home i.t
    Florida
    Ok lets do this, if you haven't unrooted yet then stay rooted or gt bk to root. My bad. I just came across a post, once you are rooted go to all things root and look forr the add ons and start stock files, sumone posted they flashed fro.m zvb to zvd with no problems, if that works then just maybe then lg update tool will work, bt like i said make sure u reinstalled everything after unistalled the drivers and re-download lg update tool to, n make sure you reboot comp after unistalling and reinstalling, ive not read that can make a big difference, let me know
    its on 1st page in the all things root, go dwn till u see add ons then click, make sure wen u go to it ur on page one and u will c zvd file but do as instructions say, its nt like flashing a rom u hv to put in the cwm folder, hopefully the link is right if nt u should c it dwn bout 10 to 15 posts the link will take you there, or might hv to try the lgpnst

Tags: