• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

!Cannot upload pic to facebook?

When I visited touch.facebook.com in the Browser, the Droid added another 'Facebook' selection for sharing pictures. I started using that other option and it works fine for me now.

The Facebook for Android app sucks. I stopped relying on it and obviously the developer doesn't give a quack for it as it hasn't been updated in months.

-Mitch
Technipages

Upvote 0
Happens to me all the time. If I were you I would downgrade to stock version, then update to new version. maybe try toggling wifi and 3g if that doesnt work. I think the main problem is it times out before it finishes, so it cancels the progress made.

I've just registered on this forum to say thanks for this advice. I've been having the same problem, somtimes it uploads, sometimes it doesn't, but toggling between 3G and Wifi seems to work for me so thanks for that.

I've been watching this forum for a while and have got loads of good tips for it so thought it was about time I signed up.

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones