1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Cannot view my profile on Facebook app or website

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by 1977sjr, May 5, 2012.

1. 1977sjr

1977sjr Member
    None

Apr 19, 2010
    Cincinnati, OH
    I've encountered an odd issue on Facebook recently. I'm no longer able to view my own profile page. All the other pages on Facebook and all the other functions work fine. If I use the Facebook app and try clicking on my profile, "Connection lost" pops up and and the page doesn't load. If I try using one of my broswers (Chrome Beta, ICS Broswer + or the stock browser), "Something went wrong. Try again." pops up. Note that this issue only occurs when using my phone (Galaxy Nexus on Verizon) and only the mobile site. I can see my profile page just fine if I load the full site. I can also view my profile without any issues on my home PC. I've tried clearing cache, a battery pull, other browsers, etc with no luck. Anyone else have this issue too? Anything else I could try to resolve it that I'm not thinking of?

Advertisement

2. dannibirdie

dannibirdie Lurker
    None

May 7, 2012
    I am having the same problem on my new galaxy note...if you find a solution please let us know...its beginning to annoy me now!

3. anthonyd1978

anthonyd1978 Lurker
    None

May 11, 2012
    Same problem for me except I'm getting both on my phone and my computer browser. Profile page on phone says "Connection lost". Profile page on computer only loads the top portion of my profile. Started for me a few days ago.

Loads all other facebook pages fine.