• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot view my profile on Facebook app or website

I've encountered an odd issue on Facebook recently. I'm no longer able to view my own profile page. All the other pages on Facebook and all the other functions work fine. If I use the Facebook app and try clicking on my profile, "Connection lost" pops up and and the page doesn't load. If I try using one of my broswers (Chrome Beta, ICS Broswer + or the stock browser), "Something went wrong. Try again." pops up. Note that this issue only occurs when using my phone (Galaxy Nexus on Verizon) and only the mobile site. I can see my profile page just fine if I load the full site. I can also view my profile without any issues on my home PC. I've tried clearing cache, a battery pull, other browsers, etc with no luck. Anyone else have this issue too? Anything else I could try to resolve it that I'm not thinking of?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones