• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot view videos I've taken on my camera

M

Member2047631

Today I got a camera, and I put my SD card in it and took lots of videos and pictures. I can view the pictures on my device with the SD card in, but when I go to videos it's just a black screen with audio. I don't know if it's just my device or what, even when saved to Google photos, they don't work.

Screenshot_2018_03_13_14_51_38_320.jpg

Upvote 0
I think I understand... When I first got this SD card, I used it for apps. Then I formatted it for my device, and then it had 59 GB left. It must have been because I was using 5 GB for apps before, I remember that. So since I had 28 GB left before this, now it can only have that much?! Why? Is there a way to make it still have 64 GB? Because it seems like a rip off for it to do that each time you format it...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones