• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cannot view videos I've taken on my camera

This is what it looks like now:
Screenshot_2018_03_15_16_13_12_849.jpg

I don't know why they seem to not actually have all the GB they say they do, I mean it's fine, but it says it has 9 GB more than it actually does. And with the 64 GB one, it's capacity is 59.something, so yeah. But it's much better than 23 or something! Yay!

Upvote 0
Ummm, I put my 64 GB SD card in to make sure it didn't have any files I didn't want to lose on it so I could format it in the camera, then put my 128 GB one back in (it has a bunch of stuff on it now), and for some reason it says 'corrupted'! I really hope not... It says tap to fix even though it's gonna format it... Why did this happen?!

Upvote 0
Ugh this is so annoying that I can't edit my posts, I didn't mean to say 'I told you', that made it sound mean! I just wanted to say 'like I said' or something, sorry ☹️

Hey you buddy! :)

Lol why can't you edit your own posts?

Haha lol that is really really strange!

Whoa why did you get put on probation as well?

But you seem so friendly to me lol :)

But to get back on topic like the other guys have said that some devices can only support certain sizes of SD cards.

But I wonder if there is a way to try and get an SD card that is not supported and format it in a way that the device can possibly read it?

But don't always listen to people saying that cheap stuff out of China is no good because my 2nd hand Macbook pro cost 600 $ and it can't even ****ing download and install it's operating system like on apple' web site claims and it seems millions of people have got this same problem!

There are tons of YouTube videos of people asking for a solution but the expensive device can't even do what cheap ass 100$ windows tablets can.

So sometimes it's not always true that cheap stuff is inferior.

But yes where there is a will there is a way! Maybe you can get your camera to read it without having to buy a new sd card.

I am sure there are other people on the interwebs that have found a way with a similar scenario to the one you are experiencing.

Where there is a will there is a way!

Interesting question by the way interesting to see what happens or the solution :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones