1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cannot view videos uploaded to phone!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by damdam75, Aug 16, 2012.

1. damdam75

damdam75 Lurker

Hi,
    I have had my S3 for a couple of weeks, and have to say I love it, APART FROM not being able to watch any uploaded videos on my phone.
    Doesnt matter what format I convert them into, or what format I convert them from! I have tried about 15 different conversion programs, including the kies software.
    Doesnt seem to matter what I convert my video files to (WMA, MP4 etc) I just get a message saying 'sorry, this video cannot be played'.
    I tried playing these on the phone via the video player, and also installed DoubleTwist, and QQPlayer, but none of these will play any of the files either.
    Its driving me mad!
    Any sugestions would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. slash433

slash433 Lurker

the last couple of films i put on my phone are only playing the audio i got no picture yet films i already have on the phone play just fine i reinstalled kies and it seemed to download a codec but after putting the films back on its still audio only and its driving me daft any ideas?

3. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, Damdam! :)

I hope we can figure this out. I converted a long movie - long enough to be in TWO parts - for the Darling Bride's SGS3 and both parts play with no issue. As far as I know, they're in MP4 format... but sized for that huge screen.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews