• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't able to boot to recovory mod

Mufeed

Lurker
Oct 13, 2011
when i boot my samsung galaxy pop into Recocory Mod (using Holding the key combination Volume Down Button + Home button + Power button ) it turns to a black screen .. there is showing " RAMDUMB Mode (ARM9 mode) in a doted box .. what is this ??..i can't able to boot into Recovery mod....my phone is rooted and updated into gingerbread..... please help me

After upgrading to Gingerbread through kies, i made my phone on silent mode....now when i turn it into the normal mode the phone has stopped vibrating and ringing....is this a bug with Gingerbread coz no probs with the ringer or vibrator.....when an incoming call comes, the silent icon appears in the top bar and disappears, this i think is the reason for the phone not ringing or vibrating....how can this be fixed??? Plz reply.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones