• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't access instagram account

Stan1k

Apr 10, 2015
It asks for additional confirmation to know that I own the account but the phone number to which the confirmation is being sent is not mine it says the number ends with 76 but mine ends with 06 therefore I can't verify it. Any help would be appreciated

Do you get the same prompts when trying to log in from a browser? It sounds like the contact phone number is listed incorrectly. Usually, if you log in via a browser and it wants to verify the login, it gives you multiple options including, usually, email.
Thanks for replying,
Yes clearly somehow I have wrong Information entered and yes when I try to login from browser it's the same case. I would've had no problem if they asked verification via e-mail because I even tried to change the password to see what happens THROUGH THE E-MAIL. It does let me in, but prompts with the same message again and again to verify the ownership of account with the wrong number making the account unaccessible.
What do I do now?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones