• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't Access SD Card

Im on the phandroid app on my nook so i cant link it right now,but its a few posts down :)

Found it...

If I'm currently running the MR2 radio, will I need to flash another one before flashing his
ROM?

And another question...

How do I verify checksums if I can't access my card through my ROM? Can you do this through recovery? Or is there another method?

Upvote 0
you can run your current radio if you want,its compatible with the newer rom. you may get better/more stable signal from the newer radio,so you may want to put that on the list of things to try when you get the sd card figured out.

as for md5 sums,just google it and download one on your PC,there are a ton of ones :)

Upvote 0
you can run your current radio if you want,its compatible with the newer rom. you may get better/more stable signal from the newer radio,so you may want to put that on the list of things to try when you get the sd card figured out.

as for md5 sums,just google it and download one on your PC,there are a ton of ones :)

Awesome...

I'm running JRocker's rooted, debloated, and deodexed ROM, and it works just fine...I can access my SD card...

I do have one issue that maybe you can help me with...

The market (or google play now) freezes each time it tries to update an update...I remember running into this on CM7, but I can't remember how I fixed it...

Upvote 0
start by clearing data/cache in the play store under settings/apps/manage apps/play store

if that doesnt work,try and uninstall updates(same setting location)

give the rom a couple days. if you continue to have no sd card issues,then maybe try a different AOSP rom. keep meaning to try thundershed on my TB,but havent gotten to it yet :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones