1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support cant access the market

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wissam90, Jan 8, 2012.

1. wissam90

wissam90 Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    Hi
    Am new to android , i just baught a LG-P500 with android 2.2.2
    for some reason i cant access the market from it , when i launch the app , the app launches then there is a loading , after like 30 sec the app exits on its own , i tryed to reset my phone , i tryed to reset it through privacy (manufacturer reset) , when i did that it asked me to loging to my google acc , which i did then the same old thing happend again , any suggestions on how to fix this problem , sorry if this is not the place to post this thread but i couldnt not find a support section in this forum ,besides when i login to market via my PC it tells me that there is no android phone associated for this account :(
    thx in advance for ur help

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with your device, but lets say your device do have access to the Android market, but for some reason you can't get in. Have you tried clearing data from the market? Or uninstall and reinstall the application. These two steps are the most common troubleshooting for an issue like this. Good luck! Thanks for joining. ;)

3. wissam90

wissam90 Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    i tryed clearing the data , but i cant unistall the market app , the unistall button is in grey and cant be pressed
    i asked about it today , some1 told me that i need to subscribe at the market for a yearly fee , is that true o_O ?
    and i asked the company too and they told me that the market dosnt work in my country (which is Syria) but i dint quite belive them , is android market forbidden for some places ?????

BUT , if i want to uninstall the market how can i do that ? and if i did that how i can re-install it ?

4. pastafarian

pastafarian Pâtes avec votre foie
    None

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    Unfortunately, I don't have an acceptable answer to the OP's question. I'm moving this to the Optimus One section in hope that an answer may be found there. Good luck!

5. samrox144

samrox144 Android Expert
    None

Feb 26, 2011
    Male
    Student
    Bangalore
    Did you enable the background data in settings if not then enable it

Settings>accounts and sync >background data ...

To upgrade market download the latest version xda LG p500 themes and app section and install directly ...