• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't buy apps

OK....so I tried 4 times tonight to buy Beautiful Widgets (flip clock/weather) for my Moto Droid and 3 times it said my credit card info was invalid and 1 time said my phone number was bad.

I went over the info I input numerous times and I'm 100% certain I put the right info in. It even matches the info in my Google Checkout account.

Anyone else have any kind of issue like this?? I mean if they don't want my money............VERY FRUSTRATING :mad:

OK....so I tried 4 times tonight to buy Beautiful Widgets (flip clock/weather) for my Moto Droid and 3 times it said my credit card info was invalid and 1 time said my phone number was bad.

I went over the info I input numerous times and I'm 100% certain I put the right info in. It even matches the info in my Google Checkout account.

Anyone else have any kind of issue like this?? I mean if they don't want my money............VERY FRUSTRATING :mad:

Use Visa. Amex gives you problems if you are buying something in a different currency.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones