• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cant change kernel on new BB v.01

tmproff

May 3, 2010
I just installed the new BB froyo v.01 and it runs great, no force close or any market / maps issues. I noticed that it is running at 800mhz and I usually run at 1ghz. I tride both bekit LV1ghz and P3Droid LV1ghz and after reboot, I get a red light on the top of the droid and it says that my battery is too low (and my battery is fully charged BTW). My droid reboots after about 20 seconds....rinse repeat...I tried to remove the battery and put it back in, doesn't help.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I just installed the new BB froyo v.01 and it runs great, no force close or any market / maps issues. I noticed that it is running at 800mhz and I usually run at 1ghz. I tride both bekit LV1ghz and P3Droid LV1ghz and after reboot, I get a red light on the top of the droid and it says that my battery is too low (and my battery is fully charged BTW). My droid reboots after about 20 seconds....rinse repeat...I tried to remove the battery and put it back in, doesn't help.

Has this happened to anyone else?

you gotta use froyo kernels. Bekit hasnt made any yet. P3droids froyo kernels are here
Froyo Overclocked Kernels includes *wifi* fix

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones