• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't connect Rii 8 to android tv

crashnburn64

Jul 27, 2019
My Rii 8 keyboard won't connect to my jetstream tv box. It finds it, connects then drops connection. I have tried factory resets, clearing cache and data from bt apps. Nothing seems to work. I actually got an old netgear android keyboard remote to connect but not the Rii 8. It is the true bluetooth model without the dongle. Has anyone had any success connecting one to android tv? Thanks.

My Rii 8 keyboard won't connect to my jetstream tv box. It finds it, connects then drops connection. I have tried factory resets, clearing cache and data from bt apps. Nothing seems to work. I actually got an old netgear android keyboard remote to connect but not the Rii 8. It is the true bluetooth model without the dongle. Has anyone had any success connecting one to android tv? Thanks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones