Can't connect to PC

tonyho

Lurker
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. I have never downloaded any software and up untill now have had no problems connecting to my PC and transferring photos. For some reason when I try to connect now I get this message: "Attention USB connected, disconnect cable'. So now for some inexplicable reason I can now not connect to my PC. Any ideas? This phone is the worst phone I have ever had, it comes with no instructions and the manual available online is useless, in short it is a pile of the proverbial. If you are tempted, take my advice: Buy a ball of string and two empty cans!:mad:

argedion

The TechnoFrog
I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. I have never downloaded any software and up untill now have had no problems connecting to my PC and transferring photos. For some reason when I try to connect now I get this message: "Attention USB connected, disconnect cable'. So now for some inexplicable reason I can now not connect to my PC. Any ideas? This phone is the worst phone I have ever had, it comes with no instructions and the manual available online is useless, in short it is a pile of the proverbial. If you are tempted, take my advice: Buy a ball of string and two empty cans!:mad:

Hello and Welcome to the Forums :)

Have you tried rebooting the phone and the pc? If that doesn't work there is then you can use AirDroid to connect to any pc. It doesn't require cables at all. I actually like using it better than hooking up via cable anyways but that is just my own preference