1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cant copy files to SD Card using a USB CABLE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ak47bluntz, Jul 27, 2013.

1. ak47bluntz

ak47bluntz Member

Everything was fine and perfect i was rooted with the first release of the OS. I then went and updated to simons [K2_CL JB] Official OTA so that i could have the updates.

I installed it without a hitch but now when i hook up my cell to the pc using my usb cable. Now i have 2 storage devices for this one i have access to the actual cell phone storage and another for my SD card. On top of all that access to the SD card is ridiculously slow i have class 10 32gb card in it. Im on windows 8 could that have some problems with the phone communicating with the desktop??

Also when im asking what usb connection type i would like to choice when i click on disk drive it just shows up like a regular cd drive. The other option is that htc sync crap which i hate.

Ive tried uninstalling the drivers, tried Universal Naked Driver 0.72, I even went and tried installing that htc sync crap and im still unable to move any files on to the SD card. If i unmount the sd card it wont show on the actual computer itself.

Anyone got any ideas? to this fix???

HTC One SV Forum

The HTC One SV release date was January 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, and 1800mAh battery.

January 2013
Release Date
Reviews