1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Can't copy music.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Gooperslop, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Gooperslop

Gooperslop Lurker
    None

Jan 17, 2013
    So looked everywhere on the internet for several weeks and can't find a thing. Got a galaxy S3 in november and love the phone. EXCEPT I cannot get music on it in any way shape or form. When i try to copy a music file onto it will bring up a loading bar which will do nothing for about 5 minutes until it decides to stop trying and give me an error. Tried "kies" but the program just stops responding whenever I try to connect my phone (coincedence?) looked all over for any drivers from samsung but the only one i could find didn't help me at all. sorry for a wall of text, but im really not in the mood to make a formal post.

P.S. I can get music on it via bluetooth but that process takes several minutes per song and since i have over 1k songs I want to put on it you get the picture.

Please help me!

Advertisement

2. silentwitness

silentwitness Android Expert
    None

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Bombay India
    are u using a memory card in the phone? Are you roooted? If you are using a memory card simplest way is just put it in a card reader and copy paste the songs. If you are rooted there is an app that lets u use the phone as mass storage which would basically give u a e: or D: on ure desktop where u could just copy paste the songs. Another option would be if u use winamp on both phone and pc it has a auto sync feature which would sync all ure music to the phone over WIFI.

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

Jul 15, 2010
    TN
    Definitely use a card reader and put them on your microSD card. Super quick.