1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't decide on next phone

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Yesevil, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

(Sorry if this in wrong section admin)

The time has come for me to change phone, currently have a Nexus 5.

I'm looking at LG G3, Moto X and Xperia Z3. If anyone has any opinions they can share or recommendations that would be great.

Main things I'm looking for are, expandable storage, as little manufacturer bloatware as possible and a good camera.

Like I say anything you can tell me or advise would be greatly appreciated :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

Hi Yesevil, I moved your thread to the Device Comparisons forum :)

Mikestony likes this.
  3. whatnow14

whatnow14 Newbie

I am at that cross road again also. I so dread this. At least you have 3 phones chosen. My cell service is going through a couple of transitions, leaving me wondering. I am going to watch your thread and learn if thats ok. Best wishes to u.

Yesevil likes this.
  4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ±
    VIP Member

Perhaps I'm biased but I like my LG G3...expandable storage up to 128gb card, easily rooted to completely remove bloat and very nice, comfortable size with a screen of 5.5 inches :)

5. Yesevil

Yesevil Android Enthusiast

Cheers Mikestony, I was mainly torn between 2,the Z3 and G3.
    I've decided to go for the Z3, after talking to a friend who has one, the main reason being for PS4 remote play!
    He's also stated that it has very little bloatware on it.

Mikestony likes this.
  6. icemanchilled

icemanchilled Member

Go for the Xperia Z3, good device overall and I do like the design.

Moto X 2014 is pretty good, no sd card, no stereo speakers and a much smaller battery.

LG G3 battery life is not that great, the higher display resolution affects 3d performance so it will work out slower than the above phones unless it's the Snapdragon 805 version in which case it will be about the same.

EDIT: Good choice ;)