• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't decide

Hey guys,

new to the forum, already introduced myself there :p. So my Sprint contract is up and i'm REALLY looking to switch to Verizon for the Nexus One or the Droid. I just had some general questions. How is the music quality in these particular phones? i've had an ipod touch this whole time for my music, so will I expect a downgrade in sound.. etc? Which one is better for me, does it come down to wether I want a keyboard or not?

I have the Droid, don't own a Touch but have heard music playing on one before. Never had the chance to compare them side by side, but to me they seem similar in sound quality. Personally I'd rather to listen to them with headphones, the speakers on any portable device just don't compare with listening though a good pair of headphones.
Haven't been able to get my hands on an N1 yet, but I'm happy with my Droid. Rooted and OC'ed are a huge help too. I'm sure in a short time there will be some custom ROMs for the N1 (if there isn't already) that will make it blazing fast.
I'd say get your hands on each one see how your initial impression goes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones