1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

can't delete videos...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by qkenuf4u, Dec 27, 2011.

1. qkenuf4u

qkenuf4u Lurker

I can delete videos from the SD card but not from the video app factory installed on phone... Doesn't give me an option to delete at all.... Any ideas ????

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. solid_s_1117

solid_s_1117 Well-Known Member

Yup the stock video player doesn't allow you to delete vids. Try using a gallery application, I like QuickPic, or a file manager.

3. rbtrucking

rbtrucking Well-Known Member

ES File Explorer will solve that problem real quick. Not a bad app to have as it comes in handy allot of the time.

4. qkenuf4u

qkenuf4u Lurker

Thx to ya both. Loaded an app last night n cleaned up phone

5. o0timbo0o

o0timbo0o Lurker

Sorry for dragging this thread up again , but I have same issue whereas I subscribed to an RSS feed to download some videos which could be played from 'videos'.

I have deleted the videos from the RSS feed but the links to the videos still appear in 'Videos' The links cannot be played. So I guess they are some sport of shortcut. I have downloaded the ES File explorer but because i'm new to this Android malarky have no idea where to go to delete these shortcuts.

Pointers greatly appreciated :)

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews