• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cant dowload anything over mobile data on galaxy S4 AT&T.

TheZacktus

Lurker
Oct 19, 2013
I was trying to download an app that was about 3 mbs and it wouldnt download. It would show the spinny bar but it wasnt actually downloading. It finally downloaded while I was in wifi. This was the same case with downloading pdf files and really anything that involves downloading. I am currently using the galaxy s4 on the AT&T network. The thing that is weird about this problem is that I can surf the web and do anything else that requires internet on mobile data its just I cant download anything over mobile data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I was trying to download an app that was about 3 mbs and it wouldnt download. It would show the spinny bar but it wasnt actually downloading. It finally downloaded while I was in wifi. This was the same case with downloading pdf files and really anything that involves downloading. I am currently using the galaxy s4 on the AT&T network. The thing that is weird about this problem is that I can surf the web and do anything else that requires internet on mobile data its just I cant download anything over mobile data. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Weird. Did you try restarting your phone? Data outage in your area maybe?

Upvote 0
I am using my s5 for many months now but just 3 days ago when i was downloading something i dont know what happened but the downloads from my mobile network stop downloading.. a bar comes saying untitles or unknow.m but it just keep loading .. it doesnt download. The weird thing is that i can browse but cannot download.. even youtube videos and internet videos doesnt work
HELP!!!!! All this downloads and stuff work perfectly in wifi and i have not ticked the "restrict background download" function either soo pleaseee HELP!!!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones