1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Cant download anything to MID Wondermedia wm8650

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Snickers76, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Snickers76

Snickers76 Lurker
    None

Nov 8, 2011
    all downloads give an error message saying the download was unsuccessful. Is there a way to fix this?

I am trying to play swf files directly from the swf file located on my sd card. Can I use the browser to link to the local file? and if so, how could I do it?

the file is currently located at: /sdcard/demoScreen/DS_Demo-mini.swf

edit:
    i have been trying to download from the app market. it seems to be the real app market, not the Chinese one.

Advertisement

2. Rumblesis162

Rumblesis162 Lurker
    None

May 31, 2010
    Gov't worker
    Georgia
    I had to root mind and load a true Android OS. There are tons of how to threads here.

3. draytalon

draytalon Lurker
    None

Nov 28, 2011
    Male
    Stay at home dad
    Bowling Green, Kentucky
    I had the same problem, my wife's Android will not connect to the app market, even though it looks like the real one, it's actually the Chinese version, so what i did was do a search on the web for free android apps, you will find loads of sites out there, you then can download the apps to a pc and transfer them to a usb key and install on the android that way. Be aware, you will need a small app program to install with, i use this small app named Apps Installer, this will easily install all .apk files with ease. This is one link i find worthwhile for apps

Lisvid - Free Download Apk File

Hope this helps