• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't download now. Try again later.

yjsk2100

Apr 23, 2015
Hello. I have a Samsung Galaxy Centura Android version 4.04. It came with an app called Messaging (4.0.4)) Friends of mine will text pictures for me to open/download. But when I click on messages icon/download, it says.....Can't download now. Try again later...... Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there an app to help? All I want it to be able to view the pictures sent to me via messaging/download/ and I don't think it should be this hard.

I had my friends e-mail me the pictures. I could open them up, view or save them to my gallery. I can still see the pictures this way but I was wondering why I can't see them via messaging download.

Samsung Galaxy Centura Android
Android Version 4.0.4

I find that when I try to download a picture using WiFi it will not download. If I change it to Data I am able to download the picture and it is then saved to my phone. This is what I wanted. I will check into MMS settings for my phone by calling Tracfone but for now I am unsure it that is needed. Thanks for the help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones