1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't even turn on my galaxy europa?! Please help!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mainey19, Apr 23, 2012.

1. mainey19

mainey19 Lurker

Ok well it's probs due to the fact i dropped it in the the bath bout a week ago, it was only in there like 2secs, i took the battery, sim etc out & dried the whole phone out in a bowl of dry rice in the airing cuboard overnight, when i turned it back on i got the 'emergency download ARM9 mode' i managed to get out of that eventually after it was stuck in 'safe mode' for a while i read up how to fix it on here somewhere & it was all back to normal except my spotify wasn't playing music properly it literally sounded like a scratched cd :( i uninstalled it tho & it came right again. So as of yesterday my phone was back to normal & doing all the right things except my hang up/power button was dodgy but then somehow it just switched itself off all together & now WON'T EVEN SWITCH ON! :mad: i've plugged in to charge & i still get the screen with the battery showing it charging, the battery is now full yet when the charger is not plugged in i get NOTHING it doesn't even light up! i had this phone 1day when i dropped it in the bath & i know phone's aren't covered from water damage and i'm on contract with 3, please, please help me!! is it fried or have i got some hope :stupido3:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. longboss

longboss Lurker

mine has gone from working (i didnt drop it in the bath) to not charging now

I plug the charger in but it appears to do nothing

Samsung Galaxy Europa Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Europa release date was August 2010. Features and Specs include a 2.8" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1200mAh battery.

August 2010
Release Date
Reviews