1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't figure out how to use Handcent on my S2????!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by xraychick01, Apr 25, 2012.

1. xraychick01

xraychick01 Member

I'm trying to figure out how to use Handcent on my Galaxy S2. I downloaded it and chose to make it my default messenger but when I click on "messaging" down on the bottom (the default that came with the phone) it takes me to the phone's messenger. Is there a way to change this so that when I click "messaging" it opens up Handcent? Or do I just have to put a dang shortcut to handcent on my home screen and use it that way??? This is frustrating me!

I hope this is ok to post. I found this video. At around 3:30 he changes the default applications at the bottom of the screen but he must have a non ATT S2 because I can't figure out a way to change them. Anyone know how???????

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bolm86

bolm86 Newbie

If you go into the app drawer and hit menu you should be able to hit custom for organization and just drag it into your dock.

3. xraychick01

xraychick01 Member

Thank you. I found another video that showed how to do this better. I had my app drawer organized in a list and it wouldn't let me do this so I had to change to the default app drawer setting. Again, thank you. This was frustrating the heck out of me!

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews