• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't find a good wallpaper

ADos

Oct 20, 2010
So i'm looking around all everyone's screenshots and im just wondering where most people get their wallpapers. Apps? Websites? Any input would be appreciated and maybe other users can use this thread to find one they're looking for :p I've been trying to customize my droid for days now but i cant seem to stick with a wallpaper

Google image search, search for wallpaper, then put in the exact size of your wallpaper under "exactly" on the left. You can even check boxes for colors you prefer.
+1. I really don't understand why people need to start threads to ask such a question. So long as your search term includes "wallpaper" along with things like "HD", "3D", "abstract", "Android" ect you'll pretty much find what you're looking for.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones