1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't find a memory card that actually works!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by YdLeet, May 16, 2011.

1. YdLeet

YdLeet Lurker

Hi,

The title of this thread explains it all. I have been through 3 memory card which have all failed on me and 2 of which were SanDisk 8GB (Class 2) memory cards.

Could you guys please share your personal experiences and perhaps give me a pointer on what memory cards actually work with the Desire HD?

Note: I am looking to buy a 16GB.

Thank you!

:)

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jaffa

Jaffa Android Expert

I would say based on that, one of 2 things, you have been very unlucky with cards, or your hardware is busted!

3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I had that problem with Class 2s on my Desire. I now have a 16GB Class 4 Kingston card and it works a treat even with my Apps2SD+ :)

4. cupraman

cupraman Newbie

Hi, I bought a pny 16GB class 10 from play.com and it has worked perfect for about a month now. I think its about £18. Hope that helps.

5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

mine was from amazon :)

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

I got the Lexar 32g from Amazon (about

8. Shonan

Shonan Android Enthusiast

how do all these cards work with HD video capture/playback

9. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!
    VIP Member

I've no issues whatsoever with either recording or playback. It's quite slow when moving stuff to the PC, but that's cos it's Class 2.

10. loulou

loulou Well-Known Member

Stating the obvious, but a gentle reminder that ebay and Amazon Marketplace are both riddled with fake memory cards (and USB sticks).

Run h2testw whenever you get a new card, to ensure it's genuine. H2testw 1.4 ? Gold

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews