• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can't find and delete bluetoothed file

luciferlove

Lurker
Nov 13, 2011
HI, am new on the android platform phones. Encountered something, I don't know if it's just me or the phone. Really need help with this, so please be patient with me if my question seems simple. A while ago, I tried sending a BS card (.VCF) file from a nokia phone to my android phone. Seems, the android received the file and has named it nokia.vcf, which I could see on my bluetooth folder widget, but when I try to access it, I can't delete nor import the contact file in my phonebook. Can I delete the file, where is it located? Hope someone could help me with this small problem. Thanks in advance and God bless.

HI, am new on the android platform phones. Encountered something, I don't know if it's just me or the phone. Really need help with this, so please be patient with me if my question seems simple. A while ago, I tried sending a BS card (.VCF) file from a nokia phone to my android phone. Seems, the android received the file and has named it nokia.vcf, which I could see on my bluetooth folder widget, but when I try to access it, I can't delete nor import the contact file in my phonebook. Can I delete the file, where is it located? Hope someone could help me with this small problem. Thanks in advance and God bless.

THE FILES SENT/RECIEVED USING BLUTOOTH ARE STORED IN YOUR

sdcard/blutooth folder ok ok ok..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones