• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't find files transferred on card

Hi ya,

I had same problem with this when I downloaded some pics I wanted to use as contact pictures.

In the end I downloaded Astro file manager from market (free) and could then see them and use them. It gives you the option to use things like gallery or astro picture viewer to see them.

Don't know if this will help - hope it does!

Upvote 0
I agree its a bit strange but then the phone does seem to have 'quirky' ways - not that I don't love it all the same.

Once I had discovered how to find them I then went on to create some subfolders for photo's using the PCcompanion and moved them into there and once they were in these albums/folders the phone could 'see' them.

I don't really understand the whats and wherefores, I'm just a simple user not one of these xda type guys who seem to grasp the more technical side of the devices.

Glad my tip helped tho, its one of those things... simple when you know how. Its just not always that clear when you start off.

RRxx

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones