• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't find Launcher Pro in apps list

kitlizzy

Lurker
Feb 12, 2011
I downloaded LauncherPro when I first got my phone, but then accidentally set the home screen luncher that came with the phone as the default, and couldn't find any way to reactivate LauncherPro (when I accessed it under "Manage Applications" the "default" option was greyed out.)

So I uninstalled it and re-downloaded it, but now it is not showing up anywhere in the Apps page or under manage apps, even though when I look at it on the Market it tells me it's installed. I've uninstalled and re-insalled it at least 3 times and it's still not showing up. How do I fix this? It is really frustrating me... ;)

I will add the solution here - download Home Switcher, and that will let you switch between twlauncher and ProLauncher. I still can't see Pro Launcher anywhere in any of the apps menus, but at least I can use it...

Personally I am finding the Android phone to be way more trouble than it's worth. Ugh.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones