1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Can't find pics and can't find music

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by handyeeire, Mar 26, 2016.

1. handyeeire

handyeeire Newbie
    None

Mar 26, 2016
    Male
    i have a moto g 2nd gen, I did an update which it's been asking me to do for awhile. I'm sorry I let it run now because now my phone is up the left! When I put lead into phone and into laptop, it's coming up empty and can't find anything. I've tried going into settings, apps then tried to clear data and clear cache but when I hit clear cache, it doesn't do anything and when I hit clear data then ok, it just brings me to my main search menu with all my apps on it. Tried going into storage and usb as well but once in there, there's nothing to hit to help it.

Anyone know what I can do. Badly need to get to my pics for work purposes.

Another thing, a friend gave me 2 CDs and I put on laptop and moved to phone but can't find them either for playing. It's an 8gb phone with an 12gb sad card as well.

Advertisement

2. Thom

Thom  
    VIP Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male
    Software Developer
    Keene, NH USA
    Did you Wipe Cache part ion through the Recovery menu after dong the upgrade? This will delete temporary data and leave permanent data, apps and settings untouched.

... Thom

Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen)

The second generation Moto G launched in September of 2014. It's the successor to the original Moto G released in 2013. The Moto G 2nd Gen features a 5.0-inch LCD display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 8GB of storage, 1GB RAM, 8MP rear camera, 2 MP front facing camera, and a 2,070 mAh battery.