• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

N4ty_Kitty

Lurker
Jan 20, 2021
I accidentally Google FRP locked myself out of my non-rooted phone. Paid $145 for a program that was supposed to be able to bypass it, but of course, it didn't work. Since every option I've tried thus far has been a failure, I was just going to flash stock rom firmware and hope it works.
The issue I'm dealing with now is actually finding the stock ROM firmware file for the phone. If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated! Or if anyone knows anything about the CWM Recovery and the steps on how to be able to give that a shot to at least try and turn USB debugging on; cause for some reason no matter the hardware combination I try, I can only get it onto a Factory Data Reset screen. Not like any other normal Recovery/Download mode I've seen on other devices.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20220518_170346.jpg
    20220518_170346.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 543

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones