• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Can't find the footprint app

It's not working for me either, so i thought it needs to be installed coz i cant find it in the application manager. Using adb push wasn't any help as well, it give me the error INSTALL_FAILED-DEXOPT

any ideas????
anyone

I think my problem why it's not working is becoz i'm trying to install a 1.5 files into a 2.1ROM... can anyone lead me to where i can get a 2.1 HTC footprints apk
thanks

Upvote 0
Well gentlemen I don't know if you solved this problem as this thread has been quiet for a month but I have the same problem too. I rooted and installed DC 2.08.1 and the Rom is tweaked and working perfectly. But Footprints wasn't there. I found the .apk for it and the widget and installed them. The Footprints opens and appears to work normally in all respects except the maps don't load. I can add a location with it and get new lat and long for it and everything. Just not maps. I tried everything but haven't gotten it to work yet. Your thread interested me as I thought it was a 1.5 to 2.1 problem also. But in my research I haven't found a newer version of Footprints........... Any help would be appreciated, besides removing the footprints program and forgetting about it..........

Thanks for your help.........

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones