1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't find video I took

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Clipper13, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Clipper13

Clipper13 Lurker

Over the last few days I've taken a few videos with my phone. Just yesterday I went into my Gallery to watch them and they weren't there. I then went into my SD card and couldn't find them there either (in order to get to SD card, I went thru Astro).

Any idea on how I do a search on my phone to find these missing videos? I've taken videos before and they've been right there in the Gallery, but not this time.

Very confused.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dangerdat

dangerdat Newbie

One of two ways I'd do it:

1) Plug phone into computer and search files that way. Just do a search for *.3gp or whatever format you're looking for.

2) If you use a media player like Doubletwist, go to the Video library and every video should be in there as well.

If you can't find videos you've recorded, it may just not have recorded them unfortunately.

H2H

3. Puddin422

Puddin422 Android Expert

Sometimes stuff I have recently taken don't show up in my gallery, but if I open my camera, and select the button at the bottom right of the screen when all of the camera options stuff is on the screen, it will show up there.

It will show up in gallery eventually.

4. Clipper13

Clipper13 Lurker

I think I figured it out.

I tested it out by taking another video. Instead of hitting "stop", I hit the "pause" button. Then I closed out the application (I believe this is what I originally did). When I went back into my gallery, there was no video.

Seems to me that you must hit "stop" for the video to eventually get placed in gallery. Anything short of that and the video will not save.

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews