1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

cant find voice mail on cm7

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by outkast25, May 23, 2011.

1. outkast25

outkast25 Android Enthusiast

I just noticed my evo has no voicemail app. Im on cm7 4.0.3.1. stable . Any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

i use google voice, works like a charm.

3. outkast25

outkast25 Android Enthusiast

ive never used google voice. How does it work? I just want my regular voice mail setup i had on stock. I dont need anything fancy.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

5. Headcase_Fargone

Headcase_Fargone Well-Known Member

For what it's worth I was never able to get the Sprint VVM APKs (tried a few of them from various sources) to work in CM7. I'm sure I was doing something wrong, but I'm uncertain as to what. Even followed some rather lengthy instructions to get it working on one forum and no dice.

I ended up migrating to Google Voice. It's something of a pain to get set up the way I wanted, and it still stores text messages as well which I don't like, but it's a decent enough compromise.

6. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

The great thing about Google Voice is once you set it up the 1st time, you will never have to set it up again. If you flash a new rom, download Google Voice from the market, sign in and then follow the steps and you are good to go;)

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews