• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't find What the doodle!?

Try scanning this QR code below using a Barcode scanning app and hopefully it will take you straight their :)

chart

Upvote 0
I've just downloaded and tried both What The Doodle and Sketch Online Beta and played them both for a while.

While Sketch Online is Free, has a better interface, better drawing tools and more players. Most all of the players cheat by drawing the word your supposed to guess at the last few seconds and reply "If You Don't Like It, Leave." if you complain. I think it's because the scoring system rewards the drawer for the number of people who guess correctly, so it begs to be exploited. Also, the chat is dominated by myspace types who post photos of their abs and cleavage as avitars and try to talk-up each other.

Though What The Doodle isn't free and isn't made as well, it still does what it's supposed to do and you actually have a bigger space to draw. The application price (about $1.50) seems to keep the cheaters and myspacers out, which despite the flaws made the game more fun to me. Cheating just ruins it. In this game the round is over when the 1st person guesses correctly, so it doesn't encourage cheating as much. I recommend What The Doodle.

Upvote 0
I haven't tried Sketch, but I did download What The Doodle. Very fun! Although there still seems to be at least one cheater every time I play who ends up writing the word or drawing something crude because they think they're so funny. I have generally found there are 40-50 people online when I go on. At least for the 'easy' level of the game, though, the words seem to repeat far too often. I was getting repeat words the first night I played (and I wasn't playing *that* long!). They need to have a lot more words to choose from.

Upvote 0
What the Doodle is truly the best thing out there! The pay for version is dynamite. We need as many people as possible to spend UK$1 to play this so we can play more often with more people! Join in the fun! (I don't work for the company at all, this is just the most fun game out there!)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones