• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't get ADB drivers installed on Windows 10

Boowho

Mar 20, 2019
Been trying for two days to get the proper drivers installed on Windows 10 and no matter what I do I can't make it work. Ive done this before and eventually got it done. This time I'm going to give up, unless one of you has an answer.

Trying to flash Graphene OS, BTW

Phone is a Pixel 6 pro carrier unlocked with 256 GB of memory. BL is unlocked and rooted with Magisk,

Can anyone help??

Boowho

Been trying for two days to get the proper drivers installed on Windows 10 and no matter what I do I can't make it work. Ive done this before and eventually got it done. This time I'm going to give up, unless one of you has an answer.

Trying to flash Graphene OS, BTW

Phone is a Pixel 6 pro carrier unlocked with 256 GB of memory. BL is unlocked and rooted with Magisk,

Can anyone help??

Boowho
why do you need need adb drivers? from what i have seen garphene can be installed using their web installer or use their command line install guide. but neither mentions adb drivers.

https://grapheneos.org/install/

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones