1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support can't get corporate Outlook Calender to Sync

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cbiffle, Jun 3, 2011.

1. cbiffle

cbiffle Guest
    None
    Hello All Chargers, :)

I got a weird one here. I am an IT guy at my company who has worked on many a droid. Heck I have a rooted and rommed incredible myself..

We just got our first Droid Charge user today and I had to set it up on corporate exchange email (which is working perfectly for about a year and a half now, so it's not the server).

I got the email and the contacts to sync no problem and they were working fine all day, but however the Calender won't sync either way at all between the users Outlook account.

I checked to make sure that the checkmark for calender was indeed checked to sync on the phone and it was. This has me pretty stumped. I told the user to call Verizon and make sure there were no reported issues being that this is a new phone. I have tried finding something on the net, but so far I am coming up empty. The only thing I can see that might be an issue is that she synced up her gmail email, calender and contacts first before she brought it to me.. I am wondering if that might have something to do with it.

Anyone out there having the same problem, or know something else to look at that I might not be thinking of. I know once in a great while a new phone may have exchange issues till an update comes out from the carrier or manufacturer.. Just wondering..

Thanks Androidians,
    Craig

P.S I am going to delete the email account and re-add it on Monday to see if a resync might help.. I will let you know what i find.

Advertisement