• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't get Kies,Android Music Transfer,Easy Phone Sync Top Work

Hi,

Just bought a S3 and I'm liking the way it works, having had iphones since day one it's taking some getting used to. I have seen several apps that allows for transferring music over from your itunes account to the S3. I had installed the Kies software and updated to the latest Firmware, however I cannot seen to be able to use any of the music transfer apps to transfer my music over on my Mac.

I've deleted the Kies and Android Music Transfer app as I had no luck with using them despite changing the USB mode from PTP to a media device, also the app Easy Phone Sync suggested that I delete those apps as they can cause problems, however same story, plug S3 in, it gets recognised in iphoto and starts to charge, but low and behold it won't show up in any app as a storage device to allow me to transfer my music over...

I'm toying with the idea of just taking out the memory card and drag and dropping my music over using a micro SD card reader/writer as I can't seem to get any app to work as it's supposed to!!

Any idea's? I'm using 10.6.

Mike.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones