• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't get my Samsung Galaxy Tab to turn on!

sandrobs

Lurker
Dec 1, 2011
Help... my tablet was charged and running... it went to sleep and when I tried to turn it back on an hour or so later it would not come on. I have tried recharging it with the electric connection and also tried attaching it to the regular PC overnight... it will not come on... any hints as to how to overcome this?

You might ask in your tab's home forums and see if any of the Galaxy Tab owners have an idea. Here is a link to the list of tablets and their home forums. Just click on the link for your particular Galaxy tab and you will be in your tab's area of discussion. I hope someone in there has had a similar experience and a fix for you.

http://androidforums.com/android-tablets-mids/

Upvote 0
i have tab 7 plus & it off last night & i cant turn it on. i tried to charge it from 1am to 6:30 but nothing happens...no charging indication at all. then i Google & i found 1 solution...

i push the on button about 10 seconds & it on again...if u try it for 1St time & it don't turn on yet, do it again...i did try 2 times & now my tab is on & charging like usual...i already thought to send it back to Samsung panel..

Good Luck with yours....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones