• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't get over HTC support (not a rant!)

I THINK IT'S FABULOUS!

At least getting into contact with someone is so pleasant. Why can't other companies do this??? I called twice for a couple minor issues and a live person was ONE menu, and under a minute, away. Email response has been pretty solid as well. Now, the fact that my issue wasn't necessarily solved... meh, I'll give them a pass for the awesome attempt at customer service. The email chain even SUGGESTED I call and talk to someone.

:congrats::congrats:

I THINK IT'S FABULOUS!

At least getting into contact with someone is so pleasant. Why can't other companies do this??? I called twice for a couple minor issues and a live person was ONE menu, and under a minute, away. Email response has been pretty solid as well. Now, the fact that my issue wasn't necessarily solved... meh, I'll give them a pass for the awesome attempt at customer service. The email chain even SUGGESTED I call and talk to someone.

:congrats::congrats:

Twitter there page @HTC that will help same happen to me Jason something wrote me and fix if

Upvote 0
I had a positive HTC service support experience: the camera on my HTC one stopped focusing and had a blue/pink tint. Even though the warranty had expired, HTC fixed it for free and paid for the UPS shipping. I mailed it on a Monday and received it the following Friday (11 days later). So far , it works great.

My only quibble is that they tried to charge me $90.- for the repair until I told them that it was a known defect. I would be interested to hear what your experience has been with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: kct1975
Upvote 0
I do like the service too wherein I faced similar pink tint issue wherein my phone was returned back sooner. I was happy with the service but was not happy with the final product I received. It was a pretty new phone but after the servicing the device was completely messed up when I asked them about it; their reply was it will happen as the phone had to be opened this way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones