1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Cant get rid of Clockworkmod Rom Manager

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Crowyer, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Crowyer

Crowyer Lurker
    None

Mar 5, 2011
    So my friend rooted my G2, well i started having keyboard issues and now i have to send it in and boom. He is nowhere to be found. So i am trying to unroot it and put it back to stock. I have everything else done except when i shut the phone off and plug it in it goes into recovery mode (clockwork)! How do i get it to stop doing such? Thanks

Advertisement

2. brnf2008

brnf2008 Newbie
    None

I can't help you but I do have the same issue. . . but mine started after I installed a track pad wake program and then updated my ROM manager now every time it dies or turns off it starts in clockwork recovery mode. . . Any suggestions would be appreciated

3. eschnit81

eschnit81 Well-Known Member
    None

May 19, 2010
    Los Angeles, CA
    Is that the trackpad wake from xda? I've been looking for that, would you be able to post a link??

Sorry I can't help either of you on the issue you are having. Mine does the same thing, and I haven't tried to undo it yet. If I had to guess, I'd venture to say you need to find a copy of the stock rom, complete with stock recovery partition. You can probably find it or more info on your issue on xda.

4. Einherjared

Einherjared Newbie
    None

Oct 8, 2010
    Molecular Biologist/Immunologist
    Seattle WA
    I would maybe try a file manager like Linda Manager and see if you can access and delete it that way

5. MudBug2.6

MudBug2.6 Lurker
    None

Mar 7, 2011

I had the same issue. Moved app to SD and removed SD card. If it happens to reboot into recovery (mine did), follow the steps for the Hboot and fastboot. Works fine now.

Tags: