• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't get to certain android forums after site redesign.

musiclover7

Nov 25, 2012
I'm trying to figure out how to get to the phone specific forums around here via tapa talk following the recent site redesign. After exhasting all percieveable opyions, I believe that it is impossible. I am not sure if this is a tapa talk problem or an android forums problem. It could be both. I know that tapa talk really seems to have messed up their app some with the latest update. In any case, I am mostly just looking to confirm that I am not crazy, or the only one having this problem, and am curious if anyone had figured out a work around.

The same thing appears to be true using the native android forums app avail in play store. I cannot get to galaxy s5 sub forum using that app, so maybe it isn't tapatalk.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones