1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

can't get to CWMR

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mistertwo, Dec 24, 2011.

1. mistertwo

mistertwo Newbie

I recently SBF'd to .602 after having issues w/ several different ROMs. I'm now unable to download any apps or get in to CWMR in any way. I've tried all the different hardware methods I've found in searches but none seem to work for me. I was at least able to root the phone after SBFing but it is completely useless since I can't get anything installed anyway. I have a backup that I want to restore but I just can't get to it since I can't get in to CWMR. What other ways are there to get in to CWMR?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

You probably forgot to wipe data after you sbf'ed. Just go into factory recovery and wipe everything. You should be good to go after.

3. mistertwo

mistertwo Newbie

I did forget to wipe after the 1st SBF but I ended up SBFing a 2nd time and did wipe then. I finally got in to CWMR by copying the droid 2 bootstrap apk over to my sd card and installed it from there. Now I can get back to a stable backup.

4. cougar214

cougar214 Android Expert

That's how i've always done it. I have never installed it from the market so i couldn't begin to tell you how it acts..lol

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews