• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

cant install apps need help ?

radiofa

Mar 23, 2011
hi up to this week friday my samsung galexy as been acting up a bit battery life has been dropping after being on full charge and apps are not installing ive twich tried hard disk format on phone gone back to android market from pc connected phone 2 pc with usb cable tried to install app there is no red light that usally says installing any idea guys why this has suddendly stopped happning very frustrating. samsung galexy europa 15500

ok sorry my mistake i use that 4 transferring music onto me phone from pc. i ment i connect via wi fi on my phone for the android market sorry my mistake there but my statement still refers to my 1st message bout the apps and im connect wi fi through my virgin media router which is connected as i can browse internet on my phone and there is no credit on there and it states the app will be downloaded to ur phone and it no red light on top thats usallly there saying the app is installing u see

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones