1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can't load Android system.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Leyna, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Leyna

Leyna Lurker

I started getting this message everytime. Nothing works so far. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Is there some way to fix it without factory reset?

Attached Files:

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

what did you do to get the device into this situation? is it rooted? did this happen randomly? after an update? just remember the more info you provide the better we can help.

you may want to look into flashing a firmware update. not familiar with lenovo devices, but this may delete data.

3. Leyna

Leyna Lurker

I don't remember exactly. My apps were working slowly, I remember I was trying to make screenshot of something but for some reason it didn't work and I've been redirected to google photos. Thought it was because it wasn't updated so I updated it and few other apps. Tablet was still freezing so I decided to reboot it. Then this happened. Don't think my device is rooted. Tried once but I think process wasn't finished so it's probably not. Never had much problems with it untill now.

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well it sounds like the os got corrupted.........and thus i think your data is gone. no way of retrieving at this point. might as well do a hard reset and see if you can get the tablet to boot up.

Dannydet likes this.

Lenovo TAB4 8 Forum

The Lenovo TAB4 8 release date was July 2017. Features and Specs include a 8.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 425 (Wi-Fi processor, and 4850mAh battery.

July 2017
Release Date
Reviews