• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can't login to Spotify - You are currently set to offline

Rob

Galaxy S20 Ultra
News Moderator
Administrator
  • Mar 26, 2008
    androidforums.com
    I cannot login to Spotify from my phone for some odd reason. I get an error that says I'm currently set to offline. I'm clearly not.

I toggled the online/offline mode.

I toggled on/off all my connectivity options like wifi and Bluetooth.

I logged out on all other devices.

I cleared app cache.

I've tried to login with user name and password as well.

I'm at a loss here... Not sure why this is happening (and yet I can still access from the app on my Mac).

Any ideas?

I'm afraid there is NOTHING you can do about it... God knows I love listening to music. I was using both Spotify and Apple Music but I've had tons of problems with Spotify. The worst one was being Offline for about 8 months out of a one year subscription, The Spoti-morons wouldn't do anything about it other than repeating over and over how sorry they were but could NOT fix it and would NOT give me my money back... Then one day for an absolutely unknown reason, it came back online but I was furious about the so called Spotify technicians, the most useless technicians in the world. Fortunately, Apple Music was working fine then so I could listen to music the whole time. I don't work for either Apple or Spotify so I really don't care. All I want is if I decide to pay for a service, I expect to get the damn service or get my money back and Spotify wouldn't do either. I guess I don't need to tell you which service I am using now. I will never ever use Spoticrap again...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones