1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Cant make calls??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brackett5, May 29, 2011.

1. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

Ok, so I went in last night after work and traded in my TB for a new Samsung Charge. Everything seemes to be in working order. The text messaging worked fine, the browsing, email....etc. I didnt even think about making a call right away. I went on a mission to find a case for it which I decided to hold off on till tues so I went home and went to make my first call and......nothing. It placed the call and the other person answered (didnt confirm till i had to use my sons phone) but it was a complete DEAD silence. I couldnt even hear it ring. The person on the other end heard the exact same thing. I would of loved to come on here and talk about how much I love this phone compaired to the TB, but right now......I cant even do the most basic of functions. The kicker is that I cant get it back to the store til Monday. Anyone else have this problem or a fix for it. It also keeps asking for the update but I want to eventually root. Should I update to see if that fixes the problem???

2. lisa4labz

lisa4labz Newbie

I would update it or better yet, call tech support and they can probably resolve the issue (that's if you have access to another phone). Before I left the store they did the update for me. If you root the phone will that void out anything if you go to return it?

3. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

yeah I already did the update and it didnt work. Called Tech support and they told me to take it in. GGGGRrrrrrr

Samsung Droid Charge Forum

The Samsung Droid Charge release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1600mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews