• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can't make outgoing calls

Hi, I've had my motorola droid for about three weeks now. I haven't had problems with reception until today. I can't make ANY calls on it. I am able to receive incoming calls with great clarity but now I can't even check my voicemail. When I attempt to call out I have three bars but by the time the number is dialed I'm down to one or no bars. This is my first smartphone and I'm stumped and wish I knew more. Does anyone have any idea why everything was okay until today? And does anyone have any idea what my problem is? I've tried rebooting, I've taken the battery out and put it back in, I even tried factory reset. I tried calling *228 and even that got dropped. Thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones