1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Cant Open Installed Apps (See Screenshot)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by king_dinki, Jul 12, 2011.

1. king_dinki

king_dinki Newbie
    None

May 23, 2011
    Has anyone experienced this problem that I have attached in the screen shots? I have this even when flashed to a different ROM and currently on two apps.

One the ADW Launcher and the other being the battery widget that comes from HTC market. Im able to install them but can't see in the menu list and when try re-installing from market, I see Uninstall button(meaning it's already installed) and an open button that is disabled meaning it's installed but I can't even open it ?

Im rooted on LeeDriod 2.3.3

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Press the Home button and the option to switch to ADW Launcher should appear. Put a tick in the default box to make it the default launcher. Other wise, every time you press Home, you'll be asked which you want to switch too. If you go for ADW as default, make sure you remove all the Widgets that are running on your Sense launch screens as they'll still run in the background eating resources and battery.

Also, the Battery thing is a widget, not an app and as such, isn't opened in the normal way. You'll need to long press an empty space on a homescreen, then select HTC Widget, then the battery widget.

It's kind of moot anyway as when you use ADW, none of the HTC stuff is usable unfortunately. :(

king_dinki likes this.